Sunday, April 1, 2007

A new home

With the launching of the Java Persistence Platform Project (aka EclipseLink) I decided to increase the scope of my blog so that it is not focussed just on TopLink. I also wanted to move to a different host.

After working on TopLink in many different roles for over a decade I am looking forward to this new challenge. Delivering a high quality open source solution in an open and transparent manor is our goal. I plan to make this blog my way to express my opinion on persistence related subjects and also deliver technical content to assist in the project's adoption.



Wonseok Kim said...

Hello, Doug
I hope this place contain many interesting things regarding Eclipse Link!

Doug said...

I will do my best. If you have any topics you would like explored please post a comment or send me an email.


Donald Smith said...

Rock on.

Mavis said...

Great work.